Want to buy........

I am new at all of this engine thingy, but I would very much like to buy and restore an old Stationary engine. I have been told that perhaps a
lister d would be a good one to start with and was wondering if any kind soul here may have one for sale. I live in Stafford and would prefer not to have to travel too far.
If anyone can help please let me know. I am on holiday from Monday for a few days so may not be able to respond immediately, but thanks in advance.
I hope I have not broken any list rules with this post.
Thanks
Steve

It is often well worth a look aroud your local scrap merchants yard..........it's amazing what you can find.

There are about 7 on Ebay at the moment, there's a constant stream of them in various states of repair.
Greg
Steve... I will be at tern valley with the bamford and the petter S, if you want any advice I can try and help, definatly a good rally all round.
regards bob