Hot Air Engine For Sale

Hello All, Just to let people know, I am putting my Gardner 1890 Robinson's Patent no. 6 up for sale. Apparently, although it is very big, it isn't big enough to live in ! and I have to buy something that is ! So, the engine sadly has to go.... there are some pics on my website, which can be found at the address here :

is located in Surrey and is a private sale. Many thanks, Richard

Reply to
td1racer

Go on, give us a clue Richard, what are you asking for it ? Greg

Reply to
Greg

Very nice, do I remember it from the Gardner themed Chalk Pits rally a few years ago? Keep the engine and live in a tent!

Reply to
Nick H