D1-6 3 jaw chuck/backplate

I recently bought a used 250mm 3-jaw prattish chuck and backplate for
the backplate so that I could mount an old 4 jaw chuck to it and keep
the chuck as a spare.
Unlike the "proper" chuck on my Triumph 2000 (which has a separate
backplate), the backplate is integral with the rear half of the
chuck. Although I could machine off the shielding parts it seems a
pity to destroy a fairly reasonable chuck.
I'd be happy to swap it for a D1-6 backplate if anyone is interested.
Bob
Reply to
BobKellock