Pickup London -> Munich (Oktoberfest!) anyone?

Hi!
*LOW* chance, but I have to try it!
Anyone going to the Oktoberfest in Munich by car and willing to pick up some
25kg machine in London for me? Postage would be quite high.
I could ask some of the many British campers I'll find in two weeks, but
then I'd have to wait one more year.
I would like to offer free beer as compensation, but I know that the Brits
can drink as much as the Bavarians. And that idea is frightening! :-)
Nick
Reply to
Nick Mueller