So...

... did anyone go ? What was it like ?
Mike
Reply to
Mike
Where ?
A little context helps to give questions more meaning !!!!!
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
No...I prefer watching the Last Night of the Proms on the television
Reply to
DaveC
There, of course :
The 100th MEE at Ascot to save having to look it up.
I couldn't be *rsed and I just wondered if anyone here had bothered to go ?
Mike
Reply to
Mike
I'd prefer to watch any night of the proms rather than the last.
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Did you bother to read any of the posts?
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
There was the Essex traction Engine show locally to me. After reading ACE's report on the Ascot Emporiums beaurocratic upstarts I am glad I had no part in sustaining their livelyhood. Regards Alan
Reply to
jackary
Well, I have now !
Mike
Reply to
Mike
I went, all the usual stuff, and there were the usual 2 for 1 offers, I like shopping in Asda!
Reply to
Alan Holmes
Which posts were they?
Reply to
Alan Holmes
Could start with the thread entitled:-
"Ascot Exhibition 7th - 9th September"
21 posts :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
I went out for a ride on that day and on the way back I saw a notice in Ascot about it, so went along, but arrived just as they were closing, which was a pity cos I wanted to ask how I could dispose of two part built 5" gauge locos I have!
Reply to
Alan Holmes
Sir, you are evidently a man of discernment, as well as of good name.
Reply to
Charles Lamont
That's easy : finish them and give them to me :-)
Mike
Reply to
Mike
But only of use if you had been reading this newsgroup at that time!(:-)
Reply to
Alan Holmes
I can't see me mustering up the energy to finish them now!(:-(
Reply to
Alan Holmes