So...

... did anyone go ? What was it like ?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Where ?

A little context helps to give questions more meaning !!!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

No...I prefer watching the Last Night of the Proms on the television

Reply to
DaveC

There, of course :

The 100th MEE at Ascot to save having to look it up.

I couldn't be *rsed and I just wondered if anyone here had bothered to go ?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I'd prefer to watch any night of the proms rather than the last.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Did you bother to read any of the posts?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

There was the Essex traction Engine show locally to me. After reading ACE's report on the Ascot Emporiums beaurocratic upstarts I am glad I had no part in sustaining their livelyhood. Regards Alan

Reply to
jackary

Well, I have now !

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I went, all the usual stuff, and there were the usual 2 for 1 offers, I like shopping in Asda!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Which posts were they?

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Could start with the thread entitled:-

"Ascot Exhibition 7th - 9th September"

21 posts :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I went out for a ride on that day and on the way back I saw a notice in Ascot about it, so went along, but arrived just as they were closing, which was a pity cos I wanted to ask how I could dispose of two part built 5" gauge locos I have!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Sir, you are evidently a man of discernment, as well as of good name.

Reply to
Charles Lamont

That's easy : finish them and give them to me :-)

Mike

Reply to
Mike

But only of use if you had been reading this newsgroup at that time!(:-)

Reply to
Alan Holmes

I can't see me mustering up the energy to finish them now!(:-(

Reply to
Alan Holmes