Dismantling mag-base??

Hi All,

I have one of those garden-variety mag-base/indicator-holder that has the single knob at the knee joint. Tightening that single knob locks up the top and bottom ball joints as well - or it's supposed to. I had this apart a year or two ago, after a fair struggle. When I finally got it apart I thought 'Huh, how simple, I won't forget that' Well, you guessed it - I want to take it apart again, but do you think I can remember how!

I asked this question on RCM a while ago, and got no takers. Can anyone here help me, please.

Regards,

Roger

Reply to
rlincolnh