Vertex website ?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether Vertex have a website and if so what's the URL ? I did try google...

Thanks,

Reply to
Boo

No problemo! :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

That was quick ! Useless, but quick... :-)

Of course, I meant the Vertex who make/sell chucks and rotary tables and stuff like that. Um, I presume they haven't just been taken over by accountants and that really is their website ???

Reply to
Boo

:-)

Just a brand, here would be as good a place to go:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Tom,

I have a catalogue which I got last year from one of the suppliers Can't remember which one I am afraid, probably RDG or Chronus. However, you could search for the Vertex Machinery Works Company worldwide. I searched for a bit but couldn't find a URL for them. The catalogue states, 'The largest exporter of TAIWAN made machin tool accessories' ISO9001 certified. A nice substantial A4 sized sem glossy milling and grinding specific one is what I have. Sorry, not too much help!

Ro

-- elj221

----------------------------------------------------------------------- elj221c's Profile:

this thread:

elj221c

Boo

I have a leaflet which gives their address as VERTEX MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD, No296,Sec1, Feng Shih Road, Feng Yuan, Taiwan it lists an E-mail address as snipped-for-privacy@msa.hinet.net but does not provide a web url.

regards Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Nearest thing that I can find is this, but again only lists a Email address but no web site.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul swindell

Thanks guys, I've had a search and it doesn't look like they've got a proper website.

Reply to
Boo

Boo

I've just had the following E-mail from Colin Ager re a Vertex website:-

"Vertex don't seem to have a site under that name but if you look at "

" you will find all the usual Vertex items. I assume the name they use varies from country to country (or importer to importer)".

Colin

Thanks Colin certainly seems to cover much of their equipment.

Regards Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk