E card

Don't know who you are - but thanks for the laugh!

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Que?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Check your mail.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Thanks, Made my day

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Is this a guessing game?

Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

On Thu, 13 May 2004 15:35:51 +0100, timleech

No Tim, it appears to be a private joke. You and me both on the outside mate!

Charles Ping

plus a few hundred others who like this group! Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

Looks like you're going to have to bite the bullet here Stephen ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

timleech writes...........

Do you have to throw a six or something?

Reply to
Mike Whittome

I had an email sent to me from a Steve Withnel in response to my DUH! posting.

Attached to the posting was a health&safety.dat file attached which at first I could not open. Just saved it and renamed with a .jpg extension and it opened as a small slide show so perhaps should have been a .ppt but anyway it opened and shows similar scene's to the DUH!

All candidates for the Darwin Awards

-- Cheers Adrian.

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

If I can remember where my webspace is I'll post a URL.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Likewise,thank you my man

Reply to
Walter Raleigh

My ISP has changed so I have to re-learn re-register etc.

Not today.

Reply to
Steve

You might like this one in the meantime

enjoy

Steve

Reply to
Steve

You got it too?

Looks like someone's picking their targets.

I'll forward my email to Tony to those who've expressed curiosity.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard