Estate clearance

I have the sad duty of clearing a deceased friends workshop. I know there is a lathe and a pantograph there, along with plenty of tools.
Any interest on here for the pantograph ? Bob

It depends a lot on which pantograph and how much the relatives or you think it's worth.
regards Mark
"Mark Rand" wrote in message

...and is it just a pantograph, or is it a pantograph engraver, or maybe a tram pantograph conveying the motive electricity. And if it is just a pantograph what size, is it adjustable ratios and what material is it made from and why would we want it?
So many questions, so little detail given .... :)
AWEM

Details are scant at the moment as I have been invited to visit the workshop this coming Wednesday, and can only recall items from conversations I had with the late owner. After viewing and ascertaining the families requirements, I can be more positive with item details and expected prices, if any. Location is North London Bob

The Pantograph is an Alexander Model 3A, And the lathe is a Raglan 5 , both 3 phase. Would be helpful if anyone could advise me of suggested asking or value prices so I can assist the family. There are also many taps and dies, callipers, milling vices, rotary table etc. Bob
On 25/09/2013 21:35, Emimec wrote:

Not sure it is much help, but I would take a camera, note names and model numbers and then use eBay for reference in terms of prices similar items fetched.
--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd
Emimec wrote:

If there is a *small* tilting angle plate, I'd be interested say 6"x 8" or 10" (longer dimension being the tilting axis)
(another) Bob
On 18/09/13 23:07, Emimec wrote:

Location?