Bridgeport Tabble drive

Hi Guys,
My friends Bridgeport table drive has packed up. Blows a 10amp fuse. It is the British one with the Erskine thyristor board. I have found that
one of the power diodes is short circuit, but I am wondering if any thing else has blown. I see from earlier postings that other people have also had problems with this unit but I have been unable to find a link to a circuit diagram. Has any one got one please or any experience what else might have blown?
TIA TTFN
--
Geoff.

Geoffrey Baxendale wrote:

Presumably you have checked the other diodes? I'd check that the thyristor is not SC too.

Replying to my own post:
On further investigation I couldn't find anything else wrong so I replaced the 10Amp diode and my friend is now a happy man.
I never managed to find a schematic though. :-(
TTFN
--
Geoff. Baxendale, Darwen, Lancashire.
Using Acorn StrongARM Kinetic RiscPC.