Bridgeport table feed

Help! I need wiring diagrams and info to repair my J2 Varispeed table
powerfeed. I think it is a 6F-B powerfeed, I could be wrong. It has a
Boehm motor (4640) and the only numbers on the front control plate are
1-63-6404.
thanks
T.Alan
Reply to
T.Alan Kraus
Someone from this newsgroup provided the following to me some years back.
These don't match my hardware exactly, but they were close enough to help.
Cheers,
Jim
Reply to
Jim Wilson