Simplatroll miller feed control

I do own a Tom Senior Milling Maschine, a 'Classic' in the Model Engineering world.

This Millingmaschine has a motorized power feed controll by Simplatroll. By the looks of it, it must be some 20-30 years old, as it was build from discrete components, relais etc on 2 Euro-cards. The direction was set by a switch and the speed of the feed could be set by a potentiometer. There is a switch at the milling table to stop the feed at the ends of the table of the millingmaschine. The switch is two-directional, as the forward feed was only stopped by triggering one of the switches, and vice versa.

This old Simplatroll Control has stopped working, and I need to replace it.

The geared feed motor is from KEMO AG CH 4132 Muttenz The number plate says: GN M 551.10.3.2.5 Typ

100 WL 54028 Mnr F 210=V 0.17 A A 180=V 0.90 A 1/min 4000

The powercable to the motor has 4 wire, so it is a motor using direct current.

Does someone have an idea where I could find powersupply/controller to replace the Simplatroll control?

Please help, without the power feed, my miller is really crippled... Johannes

Reply to
Yorkshireman48