R8 Test Bar?

I know there are plenty of Morse Taper test bars around, but does anyone know of a source for an R8 test bar?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

I just use a decent quality collet mounting a piece of precision ground silver steel

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Tried that, but I want the collet out of the equation to check the spindles(s) first, then go back and check the collets.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

What about one of Ketans milling arbors ? They are very well made.

Reply to
John S

That might work quite well John - probably the best solution! Thanks.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill