Fanuc Keyboard Modules

I have a machine with a Fanuc 6M controller - and the main input keyboard has two duff keys. 1985 vintage so the key modules are the sort that push
into a punched metal frame, then a pcb solders them all together - each module having two pins, (so they are a simple contact, not a hall effect type)
The modules bear the name Omron, and the model seems to be a B2R - they are about 12-15 mm square (hard to measure as they are installed in the machine vertically) with pins on about 4 - 5mm spacing. Quite deep as there is about 12mm from the support frame to the pcb and a further 13mm from the frame to the keytop which mounts on a 5'ish mm square spigot. Needless to say no trace of them on the Fanuc web site.
Anyone happen to have a similar vintage keyboard with these modules fitted that they'd be prepared to convert to beer tokens - or even a keyboard from a Fanuc Tape Cut Model M wire edm machine . . .(some hope!!)
(OK not model engineering but I know a lot of followers of this group have wide experience in industry.)

Sometimes an improvement can be effected in similar faulty keyswitches on computer keyboard dismantling the keyswicth and either cleaning with something like isopropy alcohol, or if the problem is low conductivity of a rubber conductive pad, rubbing a soft (e.g. 6B) pencil over them. They can then be swapped into less frequently used positions (but this is probably easier done on a PC keyboard than a machine control).
Alan
"Alan Bain" wrote in message wrote:

Sadly these keys have been physically broken, but relief may be on the way as someone has contacted me who thinks he has a complete keyboard.
Many thanks for your reply
AWEM