Fly cutters and face cutter

Does a face cutter produce a much better finish than a fly cutter? The difference in price would seem to suggest it ought! See, e.g. -
http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Cutting-Tools/Milling-Cutters/Fly-Cutters
http://www.chronos.ltd.uk/cgi-local/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww.chronos.ltd.uk%2facatalog%2f&WD=mill%20face&PN=Glanze_Gace_Mill_Cutter_System.html%23a773260#a773260
Will a fly cutter produce a better finish than an end mill?
I assume that with a single cutting point only very shallow cuts can be taken with a fly cutter. Can one go deeper with a face cutter?
Brendan
--
anotherid

I was saying that to the wife only yesterday :)
--
Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) "There *must* be an easier way!"