FS: Tool and Cutter Grinder

Folks

Due to time/space problems I have a tool and cutter grinder to get rid of. Similar size to a Clarkson. Due to the design it could also be used as a nice small surface grinder. The maker is Saacke (German), it's old and grubby with some rust staining. To get it working it needs re-wiring (it has a 3/4 HP 3 phase motor that will run star or delta) and a grinding wheel. There's no workholding tooling but for 60quid what do you expect? If anyone is interested drop me an email and I'll sort out some photos and answer any questions.

Regards

Charles Suffolk

Reply to
Charles Ping