glue

Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Lidl were selling some "flashbond" glue a couple of weeks ago - 99p and seems plenty strong enough for this application - stuck a rear-view mirror on strong enough that I couldn't pull it off (and I tried, cos it broke after I put it on!)
--
BigEgg
Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover.
bigegg wrote:

ps
You'd've been better using chewing gum than no-more-nails - especially the cheap non solvent type.
--
BigEgg
Hack to size. Hammer to fit. Weld to join. Grind to shape. Paint to cover.
On or around Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:40:14 +0100, Peter Fairbrother

So happens that to be central above the sink it needs to be on just such a junction.
The tiles in question are titchy ones, about 2"x1", which is another reason I'd prefer not to disturb them.