Headstock adjustment on ML10

Can anyody help me with how to adjust the spindle on a Myford ML10?

It's the taper bearing headstock, and I had to slacken the adjustment of to change the belt, but am now looking for the proper instructions for adjusting the spindle backup.

Many thanks Moray

Reply to
moray

If you don't have the manual then you can download one from here

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Look on yahoo groups.

The BoxfordLathe Group has the information for adjusting their spindles so I would expect the Myford group to do likewise.

Reply to
rsss