Headstock adjustment on ML10

Can anyody help me with how to adjust the spindle on a Myford ML10?
It's the taper bearing headstock, and I had to slacken the adjustment of to
change the belt, but am now looking for the proper instructions for adjusting the spindle backup.
Many thanks Moray
moray wrote:

If you don't have the manual then you can download one from here
http://tinyurl.com/2uy98nk
hth
Bob
Look on yahoo groups.
The BoxfordLathe Group has the information for adjusting their spindles so I would expect the Myford group to do likewise.
--
rsss