Heat Treatment of Aluminium Castings

I've obtained an aluminium casting from Australia that needs heat treatment prior to machining. Before I play "Russian Roulette" with
Yellow Pages to find a company to do it I thought that I'd ask for advice. Does anyone know or have experience of a company in the London/Essex/Suffolk area that is happy to do this sort of thing for a one off.
many thanks
Charles

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 08:37:23 +0000 (UTC), "Charles Ping"

Might be worth a call to Smiths of Clerkenwell (Smiths Metal centres) at Biggleswade and see if they have any contacts for smaller companies. There are a lot of ex-aerospace companies in the area, might be worth a dig.
Kind regards,
Peter
Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk