Hexagonal die holder

I seem to recall in the past seeing a set of hexagonal die holders advertised which allowed a split button die to be used as a die nut,
eg turned by a spanner in a confined space. I have had a look on the web sites of my usual suppliers but cant see anything so anyone know who sells such items before i go and make my own? Thanks Paul.
J&L do them, called die adaptors, page 205 of catalogue
http://www.mscjlindustrial.co.uk/cgi/insrhm?ukepcode=HER40
Jason
--
jasonballamy
Thanks for that information Jason, i will get some ordered.