Hexagonal die holder

I seem to recall in the past seeing a set of hexagonal die holders
advertised which allowed a split button die to be used as a die nut,
eg turned by a spanner in a confined space. I have had a look on the
web sites of my usual suppliers but cant see anything so anyone know
who sells such items before i go and make my own?
Thanks Paul.
Reply to
Jet Fitter
J&L do them, called die adaptors, page 205 of catalogue
Jason
Reply to
jasonballamy
Thanks for that information Jason, i will get some ordered.
Paul.
Reply to
Jet Fitter