Hexagonal die holder

I seem to recall in the past seeing a set of hexagonal die holders
advertised which allowed a split button die to be used as a die nut,
eg turned by a spanner in a confined space. I have had a look on the
web sites of my usual suppliers but cant see anything so anyone know
who sells such items before i go and make my own?
Thanks Paul.
Reply to
Jet Fitter
Loading thread data ...
J&L do them, called die adaptors, page 205 of catalogue
formatting link
Reply to
Thanks for that information Jason, i will get some ordered.
Reply to
Jet Fitter

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.