CVA Lathe Manual

Has anyone got a scan of a CVA lathe manual either a useers or service one or a parts list? I have seen Monarch manuals are downloadable on the PM list and a users manual for the CVA can be bought from a few places I know, but a downloadable one would be, well, free!

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute

Hello Richard have a look on the premier machine tools site he does one for =A39.95 link

Cheers Colin

Reply to
colin1544

Nothing's free in this life; so live with it.

Reply to
1501

Thanks Colin, that's a useful link. Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute