hi from newbie

hi all, im a newbie to this forum, i have a lot of interests, first an

formost is metalworking but r/c planes/cars are high on my list, a fe years ago i built the mick reeves spitfire i think it had 58" win span, last year i started to learn to fly at my local model airfield early next year i intend to build the 1/5th scale mick reeves spit, have a workshop cramed with model engineering gizmo's & gadgets, i als have a website if you wanna browse through it

thought id say hi bil

-- blueswar

this thread:

blueswarf