newbie saying hi

hi i have just found this forum, my main hobby is metalworking :D bu

my secondary hobby is r/c stuff from cars to plaines ;) i have a tin workshop that houses all my machinery from a harrison L5A 11" swin lathe, tom senior miller, mig welder and all other types of goodie that i play with, im as old as the hills but im young at heart and i willing to give any info i can. i have seen some familiar names o here eh mr stevenson or should i say "sir john" anyway just saying hi

bil

-- blueswar

this thread:

blueswarf