Imperial taper pins

Is anyone aware of a place selling imperial taper pins (1 in 48) in small quantities (I need two, would settle for 10, but not 100!).
J&L only seem to list metric ones (1 in 50). Chronos only do up to 3/32.
I'm looking for 7/32 (large end) x 1.5". Obviously I could cut down 1/4 (large end) x 3".
Taper pin reamers seem much easier to locate that the taper pins!
Alan
Alan Bain wrote:

Same place as you get anything else!!.....
These are 1-1/4" long any good?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-7-32-x-1-1-4-SOLID-TAPER-PINS-STEEL-1-48-/250857182314?pt=UK_BOI_Metalworking_Milling_Welding_Metalworking_Supplies_ET&hash=item3a6840d46a
ebay item 250857182314 if the link does not wrap properly.
Bob