Indexable threading tool insert question

Hi,
I'm tempted by Chronos's metric indexable threading tool set (part number SCT300EXT) which states it comes complete with A60 - G60 - 0.75 - 1.0 - 1.25 -
1.50 - 1.75 - 2.0 - 2.50 - 3.0 TCT ISO inserts etc. I assume the inserts denoted by numbers are the thread pitches which that insert can cut, but can someone tell me what A60 and G60 mean ?
Thanks,
--
Boo

found this on the net ..not necessarily the same set but gives more details
the A60 and the g60 are general purpose cover wide range of threads A= 05mm to 1.5mm G= 1.75mm to 3mm
... .....where as all the others are for specific threads ..so have the little hook that cleans the crest of the thread
Insert 16 ER A60 P25C 0,50 - 1,50 mm 48 -16"
" 16 ER G60 P25C 1,75 - 3,00 mm 14 - 8"
" 16 ER 0,75 ISO P25C 0,75 mm
" 16 ER 1,00 ISO P25C 1,00 mm
" 16 ER 1,25 ISO P25C 1,25 mm
" 16 ER 1,50 ISO P25C 1,50 mm
" 16 ER 1,75 ISO P25C 1,75 mm
" 16 ER 2,00 ISO P25C 2,00 mm
" 16 ER 2,50 ISO P25C 2,50 mm
" 16 ER 3,00 ISO P25C 3,00 mm
All the best.markj

Also ..(not sure on this ..but others will add)
if using the specific thread ones ...I cant see the compound set at 29.5 degrees idea helping a lot ..may even break your tip.
but compound set at 29.5 for the A60 and the G60 ...I know will be ok
All the best.markj
On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 07:29:11 -0800 (PST), mark

I have a set of Internal and External, about 60 each (including toolholder IIRC). IMHO a good buy. A60 and G60 tips as previously described, not full form whilst the rest of the set are. I use mine with the ELS threading at 300 to 400 rpm (at 29.5 deg infeed) and produce excellent threads.
I never use dies anymore!
Richard