It seems somehow curiously appropriate...

... that the UK Norton Owner's Club website won't start.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

In article , Nigel Eaton writes

And even more so that I posted this to the wrong group.

I've only just bought the bloody thing and my brain's clearly knackered already!

Oh, and John? I've heard the "Torrey Canyon" joke already. Ta. ;^)

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Perhaps the flints wet ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

In article , John Stevenson writes

It'll be all the rain.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Oddly enough, my local branch of the VJMC meets each month in a village called 'Norton' (although spelt Naughton).

Nigel, did anyone ever make the the 'cesspool of usenet' number plate stickers?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Should you have posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary ?!

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

In article , Peter Neill writes

Haven't seen one, but nothing would surprise me.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton