J & S old 540 grinder

Hello Nospam yes I have one lurking around somewhare send me your address and I will post it on to you my e-mail add is snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net Cheers Colin

Reply to
Colin Wildgust

Having a disastrous day !! wheel broken up on my surface grinder, and guess what, cant find the wheel removal tool that releases the tapered wheel carrier. Anyone got a spare, in exchange for falling down water coupons, or able to point me in a direction to get one. Bob

Reply to
Nospam

I know that this might sound silly, but you could try phoning J&S in Leicester on Monday :-)

Jones & Shipman International Murrayfield Road, Leicester LE3 1UW, England Tel: +44 (0) 116 201 3000 - Fax: +44 (0) 116 201 3002 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@JonesShipman.com

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Bob,

Haven't got a spare as I need mine but if you are local (I'm in Bromley) you are welcome to borrow it for the day to get you out of trouble. It is only a female thread in a blind collar with a jacking screw in the other end - can't remember if I made mine or it was bought but it is a fairly easy turning excercise.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Many thanks. I'm in North London, Enfield. Gave up, everything I touched today went wrong, started with the ever reliable EMI-MEC !!! I'll see if I can make one next week or as things are going wrong, or as suggested in a previous post, buy one from J&S.

Bob

Reply to
Nospam