TurboCNC

Is anyone here using turboCNC, and if so would you be interested in a set of programming manuals for TurboPascal? I've got a set of Borland TurboPascal 6.0 books (4 books) and an Osborne complete reference to TurboPascal7 (covers TurboPascal7, TurboPascal for windows1.5 and Borland Pascal).

I don't use TurboCNC any more, so they are unlikely to ever be of use to me now. open to any offers, but postage may be a bit pricey

-computer manuals are heavy.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele