For Sale Bridgeport Series 1 CNC mill

$1000 obo. Located in Santa Ana California

Unit runs, is complete with all manuals. After an hour or so use, it shuts itself down.

Either repair it or convert it to PC based CNC.

I have pictures if anyone is interested.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Reply to
Gunner

Please send me pictures.

Reply to
ted harris

I'm interested. If you don't mind, please send me some pics. Thanks. Send a number I could call to talk to you too. ericaldrc51[at]netscape[D0t]net ==

Reply to
Eric