Marklin HO Train Starter Set 807/3+Engine+manuals+more (mint in boxes from 1950's)

I have a vintage Marklin HO Train Set from early 1950's from Germany.

This include Starter Set CE 807/3 with E6302 Engine, Pr 3600 W, 3601 EK. In good condition, in order of function, complete with boxes, manuals, oil.

You could check the pictures at :

Is someone that could give me the price of these items ?

Are someone interested to buy these ?

Pascal, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Pascal