Book on hybrid use

Is there a book on the use of hybrid motors in much the same way that Stine covers use of model rockets and Canepa covers HPR but mostly with solid motors?

I've come across works like Sutton's "Rocket Propulsion Elements" and Humble and Larson's "Space Propulsion Analysis and Design" but these appear to be more about design and construction rather than practical operation by the flier.

Thanks for any tips you may have.

Kevin Lucas

Reply to
Kevin Lucas

Someone needs to write a book titled " Hybrids, No Free Lunch". That would would sum it up nicely, at least as far as classical hybrids are concerned. The next generation of hybrids will fix that hopefully.

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

360-3100 x101 Sarasota (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

I'm working on it. Meanwhile there are some intro articles on the Info Page at

Doug Pratt

Kev> Is there a book on the use of hybrid motors in much the same way that Stine

Reply to
pratthobbies

Hi Kevin,

I'm expanding my hybrid section into what could loosely be called a book (we'll see how it pans out) at:

Hopefully, there'll be a few pages on there in the meantime to help you on hybrids from a UK perspective :-)

All the best,

Richard

Reply to
Richard Osborne