Arggg! Anothe (CA) glue thread

Just thought I would pass along a bit of information on some CA glue that I just bought. It is Loctite CA that I picked up at Lowes and it has a unique
feature in the cap. It has a small metal rod molded into the cap which keeps the end open after use. You can use the popular ends ("Z" ends, etc.) on it if you first ream the end with a 11/64" drill bit.
--
Best regards,
Mark Daughtry, SR