Keetona circle shear specifications

I have a Keetona manual circle shear by Keetons and was wondering if
anyone had information about what it is capable of shearing. I have put
up a picture here
,
about 160kb. I have spoken to someone at Keetons already and all they
told me was that they hadn't made them for over 25 years and that they
couldn't or wouldn't provide any further information. It has suffered
some damage to the clamping lever which was repaired with a bolt to
replace the original cam part which has broken off, I added the black
handwheel to the bolt and have sharpened the cutters and it seems to
work well.
Any information appreciated.
Reply to
David Billington