Keetona circle shear specifications

I have a Keetona manual circle shear by Keetons and was wondering if anyone had information about what it is capable of shearing. I have put up a picture here

, about 160kb. I have spoken to someone at Keetons already and all they told me was that they hadn't made them for over 25 years and that they couldn't or wouldn't provide any further information. It has suffered some damage to the clamping lever which was repaired with a bolt to replace the original cam part which has broken off, I added the black handwheel to the bolt and have sharpened the cutters and it seems to work well.

Any information appreciated.

Reply to
David Billington