Propellant Rocket Engineering book

Sorry to bother you guys here but Parish's 45 pager on Liquid Propellant Rocket Engineering is back on ebay, this time starting at
0.99c. That's eBay-OZ but should be visible (and an easy air-mail) to US or UK. We are talking 1954 but there maybe a few nuggets in there. (I wouldn't know one if it bit me on the arse - rockets=Nov 5th to me).
A bookfinder.com search throws up an interesting price range for this item.
Have a look via an ebay search on 250516922522. Cheers - Bob
bob wrote:

Got any book on spam for sale?
Bob
Bob Minchin wrote:

If he posts one more, I think I'll bid, not pay, claim I did and leave him bad feedback :)
The only way to deal with spamming t*******s.