Propellant Rocket Engineering book

Sorry to bother you guys here but Parish's 45 pager on Liquid Propellant Rocket Engineering is back on ebay, this time starting at

0.99c. That's eBay-OZ but should be visible (and an easy air-mail) to US or UK. We are talking 1954 but there maybe a few nuggets in there. (I wouldn't know one if it bit me on the arse - rockets=Nov 5th to me).

A bookfinder.com search throws up an interesting price range for this item.

Have a look via an ebay search on 250516922522. Cheers - Bob

Reply to
bob

Got any book on spam for sale?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

If he posts one more, I think I'll bid, not pay, claim I did and leave him bad feedback :)

The only way to deal with spamming t*******s.

Reply to
Cliff Ray