Machinery Movers

Anybody know the names/numbers of any machinery movers/man-with-a-hiab
in the south London/Surrey/Sussex area
Thanks
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
movers/man-with-a-hiab
Leroy,
1a Birkbeck Road Beckenham, Kent,
020-8659-4448
I've used him a few times over the past 20 years
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
I know a guy in Hemel Hempstead who`s ok.Don`t have his number here. Regards,Mark.
Reply to
mark
movers/man-with-a-hiab
I'm looking for someone similar to bring a small but heavy lathe (1 1/2 ton) from Bathgate (Edinburgh) to Warrington. Obviously needs to be a part load or similar for it not to be outrageously expensive.
Cheers Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
Someone, presumably, from the movers, but not from the shakers?
Reply to
Airy R.Bean
Tim,I have sent you an email.Presume you didn`t get it as you phoned later but didn`t leave a number.Do you want to call back. Mark.
Reply to
mark