Making chuck jaws

I remember reading an article on this subject in some model engineering publication and at the time I thought that this seemed like far too
much work to be reasonable when applied to a generic 4in 3 jaw chuck. The article contained some detailed information on the best way to calculate the optimal radii for the back of the jaws which engaged the scroll.
Recently I came across the problem on an unusual very small (1.75") high quality 3 jaw chuck, but of course I have no idea where the article was to be found.
Google didn't locate the article although I found http://homews.co.uk/page99a.html
So just on the off chance if anyone remembers seeing the article any information (even the name of the magazine) would be helpful!
Alan

That article was by Harold hall and was in MEW, there was also another article by a different person, also in MEW.
John S.

I remember reading that, about 2 years ago, I will go and have a look for the issue number
Mike

[Cut]
Thanks to assistance received here I have located the article. The one I remember was by Harold Hall in MEW 146 (Dec 08). The other article was by Ken Thornton MEW 116 (June 06).
The project looks like an ideal task for my Boley UFR mill.
Alan
Alan Bain schreef op 14-9-2011 :

...and will you video/picture the process, would love to watch it..! BR, Dirk