medw.co.uk down

I've been having problems with the main server at 1&1 and set up a reimage last night, which has failed, so I think that may indicate a slightly bigger problem
on that machine :( Hopefully the machine will be back up this morning, but in the meantime http://medw.lsces.co.uk/ is available ... Not worth hanging the DNS stuff at present since THAT may take longer than getting a working machine.
At least I keep email in a different area so that is not affected.
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL