minicraft

NE1 know how I can get a replacement chuck for my minicraft 12v drill? The original (keyless of course) is naff and now no longer tightens at all!

Reply to
Tim Mackey

Minicraft are made by Roto Zip UK Ltd.

Cliff Coggin Kent UK

Reply to
Cliff Coggin

Not so much a replacement, but the independent hardware stores (presumably via a common wholesaler) have a nifty

240V + speed controlled, Chinese copy of a Dremel, at £19-95p including all the tools, grinders, drills, etc.

At that price it's not worth arguing, or spending out good money to support older gear.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean