More 'STUFF' to go

I've just loaded some more 'stuff' up on ebay and one bit may
particularly be of interest to anyone in the group getting into CNC:

It is a very convenient interface between a 'D' type connector such as
the PC parallel port, and normal wires so lets you directly hook up a
Gecko or whatever to your PC
I am amazed at the sheer volume of 'stuff' I'm digging out of all the
nooks and crannies of my house, and so far have really only tackled
the cellar - still two lofts and a workshop to go !!!!
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson