Need a quote to get a piece made

I need the following made:

a 150x12mm stainless steel rod, threaded M12 at one end (for 30mm) and at the other end, I need half the rod milled flat for 50mm with two 8mm holes drilled through the rod at 30mm spacing.

In the top of the following photo is a similar item (it's a gearstick, nothing secret). The dimensions quoted above are not necessarily correct (the 30mm one is a guess until I nip down to the garage to measure it properly).

Can anyone help me? I haven't got my lathe set up yet and I'm not sure if I'd manage to make a part straight away anyway.

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin