Need some 5/8 UNC studs

I need a couple of lengths of 5/8 UNC around 5 inches long to bolt down my
lathe. The studs screw into the cast iron feet of the lathe and then
throught the bench. Come to think of it some nuts wpuld be good to!
Anyone know of a good mail order or local source (Preston/Blackpool)?
Many thanks
Steve
Reply to
Steve
If you can't find anywhere closer, BOKA Bolt in Runcorn may be able to help. 01928 590 440. If they've got it, it'll probably be a 3' length.
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
(Preston/Blackpool)?
length.
Hi Tim any agricultural engineers will have it in stock 1ft and 3ft or your local engineering suplies will also have it
Reply to
nick-holden
I don't think *my* local engineering supplier will have it, they only have metric studding these days.
Not me that's looking for it, though
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
Around this part of the country they stock not only UNC but UNF and Metric
Cheers nick
Nick Holden Banbury Oxfordshire (UK)
nick-holden
Thanks guys - never thought about agricultural engineers - though it was all milking machines and baling twine!
Best Regards
Steve
Reply to
Steve