Cheddar Models

Gentlemen

I'm sure that many of you will be sad to hear that another of our well-respected engineering companies, Cheddar Models, is to cease trading on 5 July 2005.

They have found that fiercely discounted marketing from eastern Europe and the Far East has made it impossible for them to attain modest targets and, therefore, they have become unprofitable.

Requiem in Pace

--

Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) ..."There must be an easier way...!"

Reply to
christopher