Firefly

Thanks to some recent horsetrading I am now the owner of a part built

3.5" guage Firefly. Has anyone built this engine, and if so do you have any useful comments about things I should be aware of, any mistakes on the drawings, useful tips, etc.

Thanks

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

oh bugger, here's a good tip. If you assemble a part built loco on the kitchen table and put the boiler on it then it will get quite heavy. If you then roll it backwards & fowards to show your curious son that the wheels all work it will gouge two grooves across the table. I'm in trouble when my other half gets back in!

Regards

Kev>Thanks to some recent horsetrading I am now the owner of a part built

Reply to
Kevin Steele

ROTFL Emigrate! Your only chance. Both of you. You've made my week. Was waiting to read it had fallen ont' floor, but you hung on. GeoffH Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
GeoffH

Nail some track to the table? She won't notice then... ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

In message , Kevin Steele writes

Wow!

That's another keyboard full of tea! I have to stop reading these posts with my mouth full.

Thanks Kevin - you have made my week.

Regards,

Reply to
Pat Martindale