? rotary shear

I have seen a tool that looks similar to a bench shear, but uses wheels instead of blades.

does anyone know what they are called ?

I need to find a source for wheels like the ones these shears use, Has anyone any ideas where I could get them...

I have found an American source, but I would prefer to get them in England if I can.

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Try here:

Blades are listed as spares.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I don't know what they are called, but if you are in the West Yorks area, there was a bloke at the Dewsbury Rams RL ground (just off the A653 on Shaw Cross) Sunday car boot sale selling the wheels for 50p apiece - and he had hundreds.

Reply to
bigegg

Machine Mart have some for just under 12 pounds :-

Neil Barnes