Oldham couplings etc

Where's a good place to get oldham couplings for stepper conversions? I know that RS do them but if you don't have an account and/or buy a lot RS ends up being very expensive for small orders.

Also does anyone have a view on the cheap steppers that are available on Ebay - like these

there any obvious downsides?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Actually, for Oldham couplings, their prices are very good - comparable to the price Huco charge if you go direct. You can fairly easily get a RS credit account & at that point the postage is free regardless of the size of the order.

Looks like a good deal!

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

We can get them in for you on our account, let me know (factory email) which one(s) and how many.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Same here. We have an RS account if you need to order anything.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Just opened an account - not too hard and I didn't even have to fib! Thanks for the suggestion Tony

And thanks to the Peters for the offer - looks like I'll not need it now.

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping