OT 2012 Olympic Logo...

Yes, but the Olympic Ideal is not to burn money, rather to redistribute it from the punters to those in charge and their friends. Little different to FIFA, EUFA, Formula 1, etc except that many more pigs have their noses in a much bigger trough. Generally perceived as being open house for all that have the organization to climb on to the bandwagon, and stay on board. Everything from improving the Underground to repainting the dust-carts.

My start point would be a redesign of the five interlocking circles logo as interlocking pig's snouts above a symbolic trough filled with high denomination notes from the participating countries.

It's going to be fun to watch, no chance of delaying the opening as they did for Wembley.

Regards,

David P.

Reply to
David Powell

Well said David. The 2012 Olympics will be as close a real time portrayal of "Animal Farm" as is humanly possible. Shame about us poor farmyard humans breaking our backs to make the pigs look good Regards Alan

Reply to
jackary