OT ish... what's it worth?

It's probably a bit cheeky to ask but I wanted to test the water a bit having not seen one for sale other than new. I've been experimenting with CNC and have sucessfully converted my Peatol mini mill to use stepper motors. However I've never been over impressed with the performance (slow) so to combat this I've designed myself a new drive that uses servo motors and encoders instead. I'm near to the point of fitting it to the machine and trying it out but I had a thought the other day about selling my current mill with steppers, drives and pc with program and with the proceedes buying a larger more capable machine to try my servos on. So any idea what it's worth? Full specs

Peatol mini mill Steppers - 5v 2A, ex-printer nema 23 double stack drives are Parker "Digiplan" chucks out about 80v not micro stepping just standard half step

PC with required software and cables

Would throw in a 1/2" and 1/4" chuck, some collets and a few T-bolts.

Most likely go on Ebay?, bit of backlash in left to right feed screw (x axis??) (bad when new) 5 years old used for less than a couple of hours.

Many Many thanks Graham

PS. If anyone is interested in homebuilt (read cheap) CNC please get in touch and I'll happily pass on schematics or plans of anything I've designed and built.

Reply to
Graham