Ping Gareth from Chippenham

Gareth,
Are you still watching this group? If so please get in touch
Andrew

Hullo, Andrew.
How may I help?
"gareth" wrote in message

Hi Gareth thanks for coming back to me - a friend in France was trying to trace the owner of a rather rare Edgwick Mk1 lathe that's he knows to reside in Chippenham like this one :
http://www.lathes.co.uk/edgwick/page2.html
Knowing that Chippenham is not enormous and that you were well connected there in terms of model engineering I thought that you may have known of it. However the need has now passed as he is in touch with the owner.
But again thanks for your response,
Andrew

Not, actually, as I'm with the Westbury lot ...
www.wwsme.org.uk