ping John Stevenson - cutting oil

John, do you still have gallons of cutting oil to swap for jars of coffee?

cheers

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Yup, it's good cutting oil so needs to be good coffee.

Bring Co-op own brand and you get what's in the Elson............

Reply to
John Stevenson

John whilst you're here , I need to get a prototype job quoted that's not something I can do with any speed or precision.

It's basically a box and lid about 10" long x 4" square,internal depth about 3.5", that has engraving and logos on the top, and needs to be machined out of a big lump of ally.

Can I send you a couple of PDF files up to have a look at please? Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Hi John, Did you get my email?

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Sorry Dave got it but it fell thru the cracks. Anytime will do to collect, phone is 0115 946 5885

Reply to
John Stevenson

Slippery little buggers emails...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Especially when covered with cutting oil :)

Reply to
Lester Caine