ping John Stevenson - cutting oil

John, do you still have gallons of cutting oil to swap for jars of coffee?
cheers
Dave

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 01:30:10 -0700, dave sanderson

Yup, it's good cutting oil so needs to be good coffee.
Bring Co-op own brand and you get what's in the Elson............
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:36:13 GMT, John Stevenson

John whilst you're here <G>, I need to get a prototype job quoted that's not something I can do with any speed or precision.
It's basically a box and lid about 10" long x 4" square,internal depth about 3.5", that has engraving and logos on the top, and needs to be machined out of a big lump of ally.
Can I send you a couple of PDF files up to have a look at please? Thanks
Peter

Hi John, Did you get my email?
Dave
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:59:01 -0700, dave sanderson

Sorry Dave got it but it fell thru the cracks. Anytime will do to collect, phone is 0115 946 5885
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:50:34 GMT, John Stevenson

Slippery little buggers emails...<G>
Regards, Tony
Tony Jeffree wrote:

Especially when covered with cutting oil :)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL