rake/clearance table

Anyone know of a table of recommmended tool rakes and clearances for hhs and carbide tools in brass, ali, cast, EN8, stainless, EN24T and so on?

Some thing simple please! I have a Machinery's but can't find what I want in it - I'm sure it's there, but it's swamped in detail.

thanks,

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Model Engineers Handbook by Tubal Cain has just about everything in it - ISBN 0 85242 715 8

hth

Reply to
Sandy Morton